A career at Lindsay Dynan
Lindsay Dynan nurtures authentic relationships. We treat each other with professionalism and respect. We are straight talkers who work hard to understand our client’s business and embrace their challenges as our own. True collaborators who operate in an environment of trust, we are open, honest, comfortable and willing to stick our necks out, trusting ideas will be received constructively.
Our people know they can rely on their colleagues for support. Our technical excellence and creative thinking gives us the courage to act and be a dynamic and responsive firm that challenges the status quo. We treat change as an opportunity to learn and grow while respecting the need for work/life balance. We laugh and have fun while we work towards common goals, share insights with other passionate people who love what they do, celebrate our successes at work and at home, and are honest and respectful in our relationships with our community.
Our aim is to employ motivated staff and provide a collaborative environment where staff develop diverse skills whilst working under the direction of a variety of senior staff.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to check out our advertised positions under Current Vacancies.
Lindsay Dynan is a highly regarded civil and structural engineering consultancy. Our reputation is based on technical excellence, strong client focus and our staff. Our Central Coast Office is currently seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious Civil Designer/Draftsperson to work as part of our growing, motivated & supportive team.
Our diverse workload means you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects across various industries and sectors including buildings, transport, mining, industrial, infrastructure and others. The position is open to designers/draftspersons of all levels and experience. A salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant commensurate with experience.
Applicants will be looking for an opportunity to develop their career as a member of a dynamic and growing company with an excellent reputation.
Ideally, applicants will have:
- Drafting experience using AutoCAD (Essential)
- Experience in undertaking Quality Assurance checks to a level suitable for construction
- Design experience using 12d
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively within a team environment
- A sociable personality
- The determination and motivation to succeed in consulting and a commitment to your professional development
- The ability to manage and liaise with clients and listen to their needs
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work to deadlines and see tasks through to completion
- Strong time management and organisational skills
Although the position is based in our Central Coast office, you will have the support of our other offices as well as the opportunity to work on projects throughout Australia.
Applications should be emailed to: email@example.com.
Telephone enquiries can be made to Cathy Moore on 02 4941 9900. Your confidentiality is assured.
Lindsay Dynan is a highly regarded firm of consulting engineers, with offices in Sydney, Newcastle, NSW Central Coast and Perth. Our reputation is based on technical excellence, strong client focus, and our staff. Our diverse workload includes projects in a variety of market sectors including; residential, commercial, education, transportation, healthcare and industrial.
We have an opportunity for an ambitious Principal Structural Engineer to join our Sydney team. The right person will be able to demonstrate strong skills in leadership, technical capability, project management, networking and commercial awareness.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be locally established with 10+ years experience
- Be a Chartered Engineer
- Have experience in design management, project delivery and key client management
- Have a solid technical understanding of reinforced and post-tensioned concrete and structural steel design and documentation
- Have experience with analysis software including Strand7, Spacegass, RAPT, Inducta, etc
- Display high levels of self-motivation and have the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Manage relationships with existing key clients and have a strong desire to network and build your own client base
- Have a desire to oversee / review work prepared by others and mentor junior staff.
Although the position is based in our Sydney office, you will have the support of our other offices as well as the opportunity to work on projects throughout Australia.
To attract the right candidate, we will negotiate a competitive salary package. In addition, when you join us, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work on a range of exciting and challenging projects
- Be supported and encouraged to undertake further education and training opportunities
- Work within a friendly, sociable, flexible office and enjoy various employee benefits.
Please apply at the link below. Your confidentiality is assured.